Tallow Enterprise Centre - Supporting Enterprise And Community In Tallow, Co. Waterford, Ireland.
ECDL Computer Course - The European Computer Driving Licence
- Computer Centre Manager - ECDL Expert Level - Trainer - Tester
If you need to improve your computer skills, then the ECDL - European Computer Driving License is for you. Whether your computer is used for business or pleasure, ECDL Certification will prove your competence in computer skills. Using a Skills Card to record your progress, this step-by-step course is the most successful computer skills programme around. The Skills Card records the results of the seven computer related modules:
- Basic Concepts of Information Technology (Multiple Choice)
- Using the Computer and Managing Files
- Word Processing (MS Word)
- Spreadsheets (MS Excel)
- Database (MS Access)
- Presentation (MS PowerPoint)
- Information and Communication (MS Internet Explorer)
Having successfully completed the seven modules, the completed skills card is sent to the Irish Computer Society who administers ECDL in Ireland. The ECDL certificate is then awarded to the candidate.
At Tallow Enterprise Centre we provide various ways in which you can participate in an ECDL course:
- We have fixed courses for anyone wishing to participate, these run throughout the year and last approximately 40 hours. Completion times are flexible and can be extended, depending on student aptitude.
- We run classes for Transition and Fifth year students at Tallow Enterprise Centre.
- One to one tuition is also available.
Our fees are extremely competitive and most times we have an 'Offer' running, we also have easy payment schemes. Click on our blog
for the latest course or offer or you can contact us
NB. Once you have signed up and paid for a Skills card ECDL allow you 3 years in which to complete all 7 modules. The skills card is transferable should you move away to another area.